Huwebes, Pebrero 20, 2014

IT ALL STARTS WITH A DREAM!

Dreams are just dreams and haven’t yet become goals. All the dreams we had for our future have not yet come true. Our future depends on us on how we make decisions and how we manipulate and manage our life today for the future. We live only once, therefore we must accomplish those precious one called dreaming during the rest of our life.
In the future I might have new dreams, but for me being a student I have my dreams too. I want to become a successful person someday, with dignity and dedication to do my duties and responsibilities as a successful person. Second, I want to cherish and enjoy my life with my love ones, where we belong in a simple family with peace, dignity, full of love and faith in God. A simple and happy family with my love ones, we will be happy together always and forever.

Having those wonderful dreams serves as an inspiration in life that motivate and lead us to success. So achieve those precious one called dreams for a better future. It all starts with a dream.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento