Huwebes, Pebrero 20, 2014

EVERYTHING WILL COME TO AN END!

As a senior high school student, my high school life will soon come to an end and those memorable memories will remain in my mind and heart that I will never ever forget those memories that we had in being a high school student. At this point, I want to cherish every seconds, minutes, hours, days and months left in my high school life. High school life is the most memorable years in my life as a student, we had fun, laughter and we had gone so many experiences. I will never ever forget my high school life.
        At this very moment I want to thank all the people who’ve been a part of my very unforgettable memories in my high school life. To our teachers, thank you for all your dedications and sacrifices in inspiring and teaching us throughout the year. You’ve been a part of our lives and it’s my pleasure that I have teachers as wonderful as you. Thank you for everything: guiding us and making us what we are today. To my classmates, schoolmates, friends thank you for being a part of my high school life. Thank you for the fun, experiences and memories that we made.
In our ICT subject I learned many things that I can apply in my daily life. So I want to take this opportunity to thank our teacher, Mrs. Evelyn Vera Cruz for teaching us those things. Thank you so much! J


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento