Lunes, Enero 13, 2014

HIGH SCHOOL LIFE WILL COME TO AN END!



Time runs so faster and faster. Our high school life will come to an end and all the memories will remain in my heart as a high school student. During on the third grading period I had many great experiences especially in our ICT subject. I learned more about HTML Files like adding an image and we had activities that make us do our project easier.

Third grading period was so fun I had encountered problems but I’d tried my best to catch up. I also learned the different parts of the Microsoft front page and also how to use it. I was amazed on it because in Microsoft front page you don’t need to type the tags; the Microsoft front page can do it alone. That was so amazing that’s what technology can do. At this point I can say that I have improvement because I did my all best to do my activities and projects and submit them on time. But I will still strive harder and harder for the last quarter and I will cherish every moment of my last grading as a senior high school student of Ilocos Sur National High School.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento